Amadeus Basic Functionality Course
Objective:The interactive course will teach you the process of creating & handling reservations using Amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS) on commands & graphical mode. This will help you to get a complete insight on how travel companies or Airline reservation desk handles customers booking in a live environment on Amadeus.
The course is supported by a Quick Reference Guide, reference notes on Amadeus commands.
- How to get started with the Amadeus GDS
- Amadeus Air
- PNR Creation by adding Mandatory & optional elements in a PNR
- PNR Modifications
- Amadeus Fares
- Monitor & action PNR through Amadeus Queues
- Other helpful commands.
Learning Outcome:After the successful completion of this course, you will be equipped with a better understanding & knowledge of working on the Amadeus GDS that will help you to
- Price the journey by looking for the best lowest available fares.
- Convert customer booking request to a PNR.
- Add traveler’s preferences for additional services like meal or seat.
- Monitor PNRs for further processing.
- Learning some short cut entries & time saving functionalities on GDS will help you to fasten your work.
- Course will be conducted ONLINE by a Certified Amadeus trainer.
- 10 Hours Training (2hrs per day for 5 days)
- Virtual classes via Zoom
- Only 15 Seats per batch
Course will be followed by the examination. Upon successful completion of it, participant qualifies for Amadeus Basic Functionality E-certificate
- Exam Method: Online exam
- Passing : 65%
FEE :5999/- including taxes
Only 15 Seats per batch. So Block your seat by paying an advance deposit of Rs. 2000/-
The remaining 3999/- to be paid 7 days before start of the batch.