Thailand's natural wonders are matched only by its cultural marvels. You could spend years just doing experiencing the attractions and activities like - beaches, cruises, cultural events, Thai boxing, learning history, golf, medical tourism, meditation, shopping, Thai cooking classes, camping, trekking, and home stays with local villagers and more...
An adventurous trip may include white water rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing, trekking, and nature study, bird-watching, sailing, canoeing, yachting, sea kayaking, diving and snorkeling. Moreover, you can enjoy Thai culture by attending Thai festivals, entertainment activities, and romantic activities, such as the Loy Kratong holiday.
Thailand Declares COVID-19 A Dangerous Contagious Disease: What It Means To Tourists?
For Round-the-clock updates on Covid-19, CLICK HERE.
Thailand is one of the most desired travel destinations for Indian travelers in the world. It is a land of truly amazing contrasts and unforgettable experiences.
There are reasons why Thailand stands on the top heart of Indian Tourists
- Friendly and Thai Hospitable
- Variety of Experience to Offer
- Pristine Beaches and Islands
- Value for Money
- Quality & Affordable Luxury Destination
- World Class Hotels & Resorts
- Thai Food & Culinary Experience
- Family-Friendly Destination
- Wellness & Aesthetic Center
- Medical Tourism
- Favorite Indian Wedding and Honeymoon Destination
- Proximity to India
- A similar culture which creates a comfort level
- Visa on Arrival (Currently suspended due to Pandemic and until further announcement)