- How to reach Melbourne
- Getting around Melbourne
- Best Time to Visit Melbourne
- Arts and Culture in Melbourne
- Things To Do in Melbourne
- Places to Stay in Melbourne
- Places to Eat in Melbourne
To enter Australia, international visitors (including Australians living abroad) must declare their COVID-19 vaccination status and present suitable supporting documentation. Travelers visiting Australia may be required to display this during check-in.
If you have been vaccinated, you must show your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to airline or vessel personnel when checking in for your flight. You may also be asked to show it to border authorities upon your arrival in Australia.
If you are vaccinated in another country, your COVID-19 vaccination certificate must:
- Be issued in English by a national or state/provincial-level government or an approved immunization provider.
- Contain your name as it appears in your passport.
Your birth date, passport number, or national identification number, the brand name of the vaccine, the date of each dosage, or the date when the entire course of vaccination was finished.
Both paper and digital certificates are accepted.
Children under the age of 12, as verified by their passport, are exempt from providing proof of the COVID-19 vaccine.
How completing each course will be beneficial?
Completing each course will give you outstanding educational services to assist and improve your business and selling abilities.
Who is this course for?
- Travel Agents
- Travel Enthusiasts