A3. When traveling to Fiji, it is good to learn a few tips and read a Fiji visitors guide to ensure a hassle-free vacation. Here are some tips that can help you if you are going to Fiji for the first time:
• Make sure you pack light but sufficient for the beaches. Some of the essentials you should not forget are high SPF sunscreen, insect repellent, basic first aid, reef shoes, and a camera.
• If you plan to do adventure activities in Fiji, check whether they are available when you visit.
• Shopping on Sunday is not advised as most retail shops are closed that day.
• Do bring some conservative clothing to wear when visiting villages and cultural ceremonies.
• If you are on a budget, avoid visiting too many islands.