Shopping in Dubrovnik:
Visitors bring back souvenirs from their travels that bring back good memories of the time spent in a destination. Shopping in Dubrovnik is a journey of exploration, discovery and delighting in treasures it offers. Visitors will find quaint little shops in and around the old town as shopping once used to be before the advent of large shopping malls. Here we list some boutique stores with an overview of their offerings for visitors to explore in their own time and have a delightful shopping experience in the dazzling city of Dubrovnik.
List of Go to Shopping Stores:
01. Clara Stones – Add: Naljeskoviceva 3
For beautifully handcrafted Coral, pearls and diamond jewellery in unique designs manufactured locally.
02. Life According to Kawa – Add:Hvarska Ulica 2
For Croatian-made artisan and designer products like local fashion accessories, earrings, necklaces, deli food, handmade leather products, smoked sea salt, variety of olive oils, gorgeous wooden bowls made from ancient oak and much more.
03. Dubrovacka Kuca – Add. Ulica Svetog Dominika
A true Dubrovnik art, gastro and heritage experience for shoppers. Spread over two floors, the ground floor offers handmade souvenirs, jewellery, Croatian wines and authentic artisan products. The upper floor exhibits the works of Croatian artists.
04. Museum Shop – Add. Ulica Dvorom 3-3
Offers a tasteful selection of replicas of exhibits from Dubrovnik museums like 15th century stone reliefs, 17th century ceramic jars, key rings with Renaissance floral motifs, a fine selection of books, jewellery, garments and fashion accessories.
05. Maria Concept Store – Add. Ul. Svetog Dominica
A one-of-its-kind luxury boutique in Dubrovnik offers clothes and accessories by iconic fashion brands.
06. Boutique Croata – Add. Pred Dvorom 2
For the classiest Croatian cravats, bow ties, ladies silk scarves, tie pins, cufflinks, silk shawls and parasols.
07. Uje – Add. Zamanjina 1
Offers gourmands variety of olive oils, local wines, marmalades and sweets.
08. Atelier Secret – Add. Kuniceva 2
Offers locally made accessories like necklaces, earrings, pendants and more fashioned from Adriatic coral in traditional designs at affordable prices.
09. Franciscan Pharmacy – Add. Ulica Placa, Stradum
Experience the novelty of shopping in one of the oldest pharmacies in the world which sells cosmetics produced from local herbs like face creams and lotions.
10. Kras – Add. Zamanjina 2
Croatia’s biggest export to the world is Chocolate. Kras chocolatiers have been making this sweet treat for over a century now and their most in-demand products are Griotte – dark chocolate, Bajadera – chocolate layered hazelnut and almond nougat, bonbons and many more temptations to savour and bring home.
11. Dubrovnik Treasures – Add. Celestina Medovica
A gem of a shop offering well-crafted and high- quality jewellery made out of pearl, Adriatic coral and precious stones in traditional Croatian and contemporary designs.
12. Gligora Wine & Cheese – Add. Nikole Tesle 10
Offers award winning gourmet sheep and cow cheeses, pickled veggies, prosciutto, sweets and wines.
• Other stores of note are ‘’Terra Croatica – offers souvenirs and game of thrones paraphernalia, Studio Aplika – sells ceramics, jewellery, T-shirts, bags and other knick-knacks, Christmas shop – great Christmas souvenirs hand-made or hand painted over glass, embroidered ornaments and nativity scene figures and House of Nature – offers organic Croatian cosmetics.