- All Travel related information about Australia
- Historical and Architectural Attractions
- Nature Trails & Adventure Activities
- Importance of Nature & Eco-Tourism
- Food & Culinary Experiences
International travelers traveling to Australia (including Australians overseas) must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status to enter Australia and must be able to provide suitable supporting proof. Travelers may need to provide this at check-in for their travel to Australia.
If you are vaccinated, you must provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to the airline or vessel crew upon checking in for your voyage.
You may also be required to submit it to border officials on arrival in Australia.
If you were vaccinated overseas your COVID-19 vaccination certificate must:
be issued by a national or state/provincial-level government or a recognized vaccination provider in English or accompanied by a certified translation, and contain:
- Your name as it appears in your passport, your date of birth, passport number, or national identity number
- the vaccine’s brand name and the date of each dose or the date when the whole course of vaccination was finished.
- Physical and digital certificates, both are acceptable.
- International tourists departing Australia must present documentation of vaccination status if required by a government official while departure.
How completing each course will be beneficial?
Completing each course will give you outstanding educational services to assist and improve your business and selling abilities.
Who is this course for?
- Travel Agents
- Travel Enthusiasts