Constructive feedback is a feedback model focused on accomplishing an encouraging conclusion by providing an employee with observations, guidance, or recommendations that are valuable for their work or their future. The conclusion can be quicker practices, enhancing behavior, recognizing limitations, or providing new perspectives.
- What is Constructive Feedback?
- Factors to consider while giving Constructive Feedback.
- Seven Key Aspects of Feedback.
- Feedback Model.
- Sharing Feedback – Dos and Don’ts
- Different People need Different Feedback
- Example of Constructive Feedback