Since international tourism course is in high demand, it is often curated in a way that helps people on different levels. Hence, you will find that there are various types of international tourism courses. A few of the most common ones are as follows:
1. Certificate Courses: For a basic understanding of international tourism, certificate courses are the best. They can vary from 1 month to even 3 months. Such certificate courses may offer a basic understanding of international tourism or may be focused on a specific skill.
2. Diploma Courses: A bit more comprehensive and longer, diploma courses may last for a year. They include more topics and are often highly specialized in international tourism.
3. Undergraduate Programs: For people who want in-depth knowledge and practical knowledge of international tourism, undergraduate programs are also designed. This full-fledged degree program also offers an opportunity to specialize in specific areas of international tourism. It is good to build a strong base for a life-long career in international tourism.
4. Postgraduate Programs: Some students may also prefer to study international tourism after their graduation. They can opt for postgraduate courses that include Masters and Doctoral programs in international tourism. Such programs offer advanced education and research opportunities in international tourism. If you want leadership roles, research positions, or academic careers, these programs are suitable for you.
5. Specialized Courses: Some institutions also offer specialized courses in international tourism. They can focus on specific aspects, such as ecotourism, adventure tourism, hospitality management, cultural tourism, and event management.
6. Online Courses: Nowadays, online international tourism courses are also getting quite popular. You can also choose them if you want flexibility and world-class education while staying wherever you want.
Once you have checked your eligibility and level of education, you can choose any of the international tourism courses and start applying. If you are still confused, it is good to contact the respected university or institution to get more information about the course and future opportunities.