Want to spend a fun-filled weekend but can't dare step out in the sun? Water parks in Dubai are there to refresh you. The city has plenty of high-end waterparks that are not just famous among the UAE people but also international travelers. Some of the water parks in Dubai are so cool that they have been featured on prominent TV shows.
So, if you are planning a chill and relaxed weekend, you should definitely try water activities in Dubai. Here are some of the best water parks in Dubai you can explore with your friends or family.
1. Wild Wadi Park, Dubai
Let's begin with the most famous water park in Dubai! Featured in TV shows like The Amazing Race and The Amazing Race Asia, Wild Wadi is an Arabian-themed water park.
It hosts a vast number of thrilling water rides. As for Wild Wadi Dubai price varies according to age and nationality. Check the official website to know the current prices.
- Not To Miss: Breakers Bay, Tantrum Alley, Burj Surj, and Juha's Journey
- Location: Jumeirah Street, Next to Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Timing: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm, every day ·
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , +971 4 348 4444
2. Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Dubai
Whether it is the biggest water park in Dubai or not, Atlantis Aquaventure is definitely the most popular one. The reason? The waterpark has some of the most thrilling and record-breaking rides in the city.
It has zip lines, slides through the shark-filled lagoons, and an aquarium too. So, if you want to try something more than just a waterpark, Atlantis Aquaventure has to be on your list.
- Not To Miss: Shark Safari, Tower of Neptune, Leap of Faith and Water Coasters
- Location: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timing: 9:45 am – 6:30 pm, every day
- Contact: email@example.com , +971 4 426 2000
3. Legoland Water Park
If you are looking for a water theme park in Dubai, head to Legoland water park this weekend! It is the first Lego-themed water park in the UAE, with more than 30 rides that are suitable for all everyone.
There is also a Build a Boat ride where you can use Lego bricks to create any boat you can think of. Now, isn't that a good treat for kids?
- Not To Miss: Build a Raft River, Build a Boat, DUPLO Splash Safari, and Joker Soaker
- Location: Opposite Palm - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timing: 1:00 am – 6:00 pm (Sunday-Wednesday), 11:00 am – 7:00 pm(Thursday & Saturday), 11:00 am – 8:00 pm(Friday)
- Contact: +971 4 820 3123
4. Yas Waterworld
Situated at Yas Island, this water park is one of the most awarded water parks in the world. It has more than 40 rides, excellent restaurants, and adventurous activities, and the list keeps getting longer. So, if you want a day filled with just water activities in Dubai, make sure you check this one out!
- Not To Miss: Adrenaline Rush, Moving and Grooving, Exciting Adventure, and Young Fun.
- Location: Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Timing: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm, every day
- Contact: +971 2 414 2000
5. Blue Wave Club, Dubai
Are you looking for a kid-friendly indoor water park? Dubai has an excellent option for that, too – the Blue Wave Club. It is not exactly a water park like those mentioned above, but Blue Wave is undoubtedly a delight on extremely sunny days. It has plenty of slides, water beams, and waterfall buckets best suited for kids.
- Not To Miss: Waterfall buckets and Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- Location: 27th St - Al Quoz - Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timing: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, every day
- Contact: +971 4 331 6117
6. IMG World of Adventures
IMG World of Adventures offers you a range of themes to choose from. The park is divided into four entertainment zones. Each entertainment zone has a different set of features to offer and is inspired by dinosaurs, marvel characters and cartoons. This water park is one of the most famous indoor water parks in Dubai.
- Not to miss: Acrobatics, Jugglers, Unicycle tricks, Dixie Band
- Location: E311 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timing: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Saturday to Wednesday), 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Thursday & Friday)
- Contact: +971 600 500962
Done reading? Well, then your weekend plans are sorted. Select any of these water parks in Dubai and book the tickets soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What should I wear in Dubai water park?
A1. We recommend wearing comfortable, water-friendly clothes, and because the park is geared toward families, suitable attire is required throughout the park, including the locker rooms — this might be a T-shirt and shorts or a long dress while not in the water.
Q2. What are the best water parks in Dubai for kids?
A2. Following are the best water parks in Dubai for kids:
Q3. What is the biggest water park in Dubai?
A3. Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis the Palm Resort