Everyone fantasizes about taking a long vacation in a faraway nation. It's a wonderful feeling to visit new locations, take photos, purchase unique items, and make wonderful memories. These desires faced a backlash due to covid and its variants. The covid crises had led to the collapse of travel, travel desires and made us all stay inside our homes.
However, you no longer need to be concerned because your Indian passport is valid for travel to a variety of countries without the requirement for a visa. Some nations do not need you to have a visa at all, while others would gladly stamp your passport once you arrive. So grab your passport, pack your belongings, and head to the airport to purchase a ticket to one of these destinations.
The list of countries that Indians can travel to without a Visa:
1. Barbados (maximum of 90 days)
2. Cook Islands (maximum of 31 days)
3. Grenada (maximum of 3 months)
4. Indonesia (maximum of 30 days)
5. Macau (maximum of 30 days)
6. Montserrat (maximum of 30 days)
7. Pitcairn Islands ((maximum of 14 days)
8. Serbia (maximum of 30 days)
9. Transnistria (maximum of 45 days)
10. Turks and Caicos Islands (maximum of 60 days)
11. British Virgin Islands (maximum of 60 days)
12. Dominica (maximum of 90 days)
13. Fiji (maximum of 12 days)
14. Haiti (maximum of 90 days)
15. Jamaica (maximum of 30 days)
16. Maldives (maximum of 30 days)
17. Micronesia (maximum of 30 days)
18. Niue (maximum of 30 days)
19. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (maximum of 30 days)
20. Senegal (maximum of 90 days)
21. Trinidad and Tobago (maximum of 90 days)
22. Tunisia (maximum of 90 days)
23. Vanuatu (maximum of 30 days)
24. Indonesia (maximum of 30 days)
It is, nevertheless, critical that you examine the country's admission regulations before travelling there. It is critical that you do not stay beyond the visa-free time since this might cause complications in the future and result in your being denied permission to return to the country. During the visa-free time, you will also be unable to study or work.
With the re-opening of the travel world, we can again broaden our horizon, meet new people, experience new cultures, and understand new means of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which countries can Indians travel to without a visa?
A1. As of 2021, Indian passport holders can travel to around 58 countries without a visa or with a visa on arrival, including popular tourist destinations such as Thailand, Mauritius, Maldives, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Q2. What are the requirements for Indians to travel without a visa?
A2. The requirements for Indians to travel without a visa vary depending on the country. Generally, Indian passport holders need to have a valid passport, a return or onward ticket, and sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay. Some countries may also require proof of accommodation or a yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Q3. How long can Indians stay in these countries without a visa?
A3. The duration of stay for Indians without a visa or with a visa on arrival varies depending on the country. It can range from a few days to several months. It is important to check the specific visa requirements and duration of stay for each country before planning a trip. Overstaying the allowed period of stay can result in fines, deportation, or even a ban on future travel to the country.