It looks like yesterday when Dubai was a small village then a trading port and now one of the megacities in the world. Dubai is now known for glitz and glamour, Arabian culture, and marvelous architecture.
From families to couples, luxury travelers to backpackers, adventure seekers to business travelers and everything in between, Dubai have something for everyone.
But where can one find places to stay in Dubai? With over 3000 hotels, let alone properties, rentals, and apartments, its tough to decide.
Luxury hotels in Dubai 2023
Top hotels in Dubai provides excellent amenities and services for the guests from around the world. Apart from well-furbished suites and rooms, these hotels provide access to onsite spa, gym, restaurants and more. Here’s our suggestion of best hotels to stay in Dubai during your vacation.
Downtown Dubai – Places to stay in Dubai
Downtown Dubai is incredibly central and convenient to Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and all the major attractions, including the sweeping skyscrapers, the Dubai Opera, and all the amenities that Dubai has to offer are a few kilometers away from you.
Hotels in Downtown Dubai:
- Budget – Rove Downtown
- Mid-range – Renaissance Downtown Hotel
- Luxury – Palace Downtown
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Ramada Downtown Dubai
- Hostel – Friends House Hostel
Hotels in Dubai Marina
Everything that holidaymaker wants in its surroundings on a trip to Dubai can be easily accessible if they chose to book their stay in Dubai Marina. Dubai Marina have great transportation, close to Dubai Parks and Resorts, and Abu Dhabi borders, minutes away from JBR the walk and beach . Enjoy the beautiful marine action and a nightlife that one can not imagine.
Hotels in Dubai Marina
- Budget – Rove Dubai Marina
- Mid-range – Grosvenor House Hotel & Apartments
- Luxury – Address Dubai Marina
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- Hostel – At the Top
Jumeriah Beach and JBR, Dubai – Beach Hotels in Dubai
Of course, there's access to the beach! All along the shore, there are obvious soft white stands and fantastic sundowner spots.
Beach Hotels in Jumeriah Beach:
- Budget – Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham
- Hostel – DXB Backpackers
- Mid-range – Westin Mina Seyahi
- Luxury – The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Hilton Dubai The Walk
Palm Jumeriah Dubai – Luxury Hotels in Dubai
Enjoy a spectacular sample of Dubai luxury, plenty of outdoor activities, and breathtaking sunsets over the Arabian Gulf.
Luxury Hotels in Palm Jumeriah Dubai:
- Budget – Andaz by Hyatt Palm Jumeirah
- Mid-range – Fairmont the Palm
- Luxury – They’re all amazing, see them compared here
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Rixos the Palm Hotel & Suites
Bur Dubai – 5 Star Hotels in Dubai
Without a doubt, it's the part of town where 5-star luxury comes without the astronomical price tag, and you can take in some fantastic rooftop views of Bur Dubai.
5 Star Hotels in Bur Dubai:
- Boutique – XVA Art Hotel
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Savoy Suites Hotel Apartment
- Budget – Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai
- Mid-range – Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
- Luxury – Raffles Dubai
Deira – Top Hotels in Dubai
You're near to the city and less expensive than many other areas; Deira is also a popular hangout for foodies and bargain seekers.
Top Hotels in Deira:
- Budget – Emirates Concorde
- Mid-range – Hilton Dubai Creek
- Luxury – Park Hyatt Dubai
- Family / Hotel Apartment – Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana
- Hostel – Atmosphere
Places to stay in Dubai for Business Travelers
Many hotels line the first portion of Sheikh Zayed Road, near the World Trade Centre roundabout (about 10 – 15 minutes from DXB Airport), whether you are here for a conference or travelling to the World Trade Centre. While things appear to be near on the map, there is a rather wide road to cross if you stay on the northern side, and one-way systems make navigating even this tiny section of the city in a cab difficult.
Or we would suggest to book yourself a place to stay in the south side (SZR) and have metro access to the Dubai International Airport and famous tourist attractions in Downtown Dubai.
Within the heart of the business center you will find plenty of renowned brand names for hotels and some very contemporary and breath taking choices of hotels.
Hotels for Business Travelers:
- Mid-range – Gevora Hotel – There's nothing quite like having bragging rights. Isn't it true that you stayed at the world's highest hotel, with a view of the world's tallest building? Between the WTC and Downtown, this 4-star hotel offers excellent value.
- Luxury – The Ritz-Carlton DIFC is located in the center of the financial area, just one stop away from the Dubai Mall, and offers a variety of food and relaxing options.
Accommodation in Dubai spans from ultra-luxurious places to more cultural districts, which are often less expensive. Top luxury hotels in Dubai provide all round facilities and services for tourists from around the world.
Suggested Read: Top 10 Restaurants in Dubai
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the best area to stay in Dubai?
A1. Deira is the best area in Dubai to stay because of easy metro connectivity to some of the best places to visit.
Q2. How much does a suite in Burj Khalifa cost?
A2. The Burj is known for its eye-catching sail-shape architecture, and the sumptuous suite, which is one of the world's most costly hotel suites, costs on average $24,000 each night.
Q3. How much does a week in Dubai cost?
A3. On an average, two people in Dubai spend 3,000 – 3,500 AED in a week.