If you are travelling to Peru, make sure you learn a few tips and read a Peru travel guide to ensure a hassle-free vacation. Below, we have jotted down some of the best travel tips that can help you if you are going to Peru for the first time:
• Book the hotels in advance since many flights land in Peru at late night, and you will find it cumbersome to find hotels at reasonable prices at that time.
• Peru is a developing nation, so it's good to take precautions when it comes to drinking tap water. It is suggested that you should carry your own water bottle and avoid sipping tap water.
• Get travel insurance to avoid any mishap or expenses that occur after a mishap.
• Make sure you carry enough cash and change when travelling to remote areas, as you may not find ATMs.
• Do proper research about adventurous activities to know if they are open when you are visiting the country.
• If you wish to go on the Inca trail treks, we suggest you prepare your body a few weeks before the trek. The reason? The Inca trail in Peru is not that easy and may end up giving you a hard climb.