Welcome to E-Learning Program for destination Thailand; the most efficient way to become a Thailand Specialist.
Thank you for your interest in learning all about our beautiful country, its unique culture and diverse vacation experiences – Amazing Thailand, Makes you smile.
INCENTIVES for Travel Agents..
Period: 1st October to 31st October
Amazon Vouchers worth 2000 INR for FIRST 10 Agents to complete the course.
- For the Agents to qualify, please ensure your profile is completed.
- The lucky winners will be picked up the TAT and the team.
Sign up today to start your journey and strengthen your product knowledge on Destination Thailand! Good Luck!
A specialist program for Indian Travel Agents
HOW IT WORKS?
- Kindly note that only those participants who provide valid credentials in the registration form will be considered eligible for the certificate and any benefits like vouchers, etc., upon completing this course.
- Do note that your FULL NAME will be printed on your CERTIFICATE upon the successful completion of the course. So, we request you to correctly enter the FIRST NAME and the LAST NAME field of the Registration Form. We won't consider any requests for a name change in the certificate later on.
- Please take extra precautions while entering your details in the fields mentioned in the registration form especially your email address as it will be used to create your USERNAME for accessing the course.
- Please immediately check your INBOX / JUNK / SPAM folder after registering your details to receive the Registration e-mail which will help you in setting up your password to appear for the course.
- The organisers do not bear any responsibility for the wrong details entered in the registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- -Travel Agents (TA’s) or Outbound Travel Agents (OTA’s) can directly register at TBO academy to complete the course, at no charge.
- -The training program does not have any cost implications for candidates who apply to take the quiz.
- -The program consists of 04 modules and a minimum of 80% of the questions need to be answered correctly per module to complete the Amazing Thailand Specialist - Online Training Program
- -During registration the candidate has to mention only their official details including e-mail Id, mobile/landline number and office address.
- -Every participant will have 4 attempts per module to achieve 80%. After 4 attempts the participant will be disqualified from the program and the designated user id will no longer be valid.
- -The decision on the answers, result calculation and certificate granting will be at the sole discretion of the organizers. The decisions are final and binding on all registered candidates
- -Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), New Delhi does not accept any liability in monetary terms or otherwise that may arise during the course of the training program.
- -Travel information can change unexpectedly and we strongly advise to confirm all the important details before travelling. Efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in all the modules but we do not make any representations or warranties with the information / content in the modules. Assessments of content are based on subjective opinions. The information provided may change without prior notice, the organisers Tourism Authority of Thailand, New Delhi will not accept any form of responsibility for the content or for the liability of any damages arising here from. Some photos, content and illustrations are used by the permission and are the property of original copyright owners.
TBO contact details
Email us: Ops@tboacademy.com
Tourism Authority of Thailand, India
Address: A-12/4 Ground Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057, India
Address: 123/124, 12th Floor, Mittal Chamber Barrister Rajni Patel Marg Nariman Point Mumbai – 400021, India
URLs: http://www.tourismthailand.org | http://www.tourismthailand.in | https://thailandfirstvisit.com