The SG Clean quality mark is a national mark of excellence for businesses, including tourism establishments, that adhere to high standards of environmental public hygiene on their premises.
To achieve the SG Clean certification:
- Establishments ensure that the premises are cleaned and sanitised frequently
- Establishments ensure their staff are healthy
- Establishments are certified by appointed assessors
More than 20,000 SG Clean Quality Mark certificates have been issued to tourism establishments, including MICE facilities such as:
- Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre
- Singapore Expo
- Resort World Convention Centre
- Suntec Singapore Convention Centre
The target is to cover more than 37,000 businesses within the tourism and lifestyle sectors to sign up for the SG Clean Quality Mark.
For information on SG Clean , click here